Thursday, July 14, 2011

First Post for the First Company

This is my first attempt at a blog.  I've always had a soft spot for the Dark Angels, they were my first 40k army.  Actually I built an Angels of Absolution army that I still have and plan to update whenever the next Codex Dark Angels comes out.  But this time I wanted a Deathwing army, only I wanted to make it my own, something slightly different from the standard DW armies out there.  So I decided on an army that's been done many times over but I've never seen done like this: the Red Scorpions first company.  With their predilections of employing apothecaries in most of their squads, a terminator apothecary for the 1st company command squad seems like a perfect fit.  Here is the beginning of my new army and my new blog.  Hopefully you'll like the "Stingwing"   

No comments:

Post a Comment