Friday, February 10, 2012

More work in progress pictures

When I originally built my Landspeeder Tempest conversion I had planned to include two of them on my army list.  While I was working with the plasticard conversion parts I measured and cut two sets in case I ever decided to build the second one.  I've recently acquired a second landspeeder and have now begun the process of converting it into my second Tempest conversion.  Unfortunately I only cut two sets of conversion plasticard parts so I won't be able to reproduce identical versions of these for my army.  There's still lots more work to do on these; plasticard, green stuff, Forgeworld "Red Sorpions" etched brass symbols, and adding some GW bits I cut and converted for the multi melta.  Let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment