Monday, February 20, 2012

On the Fly!


Quick update from Dallas/Fort Worth.  I’m currently at the airport waiting for my next connection, and yes I know, work related traveling on a holiday is not much of a holiday.   I won’t be able to post any WIP picture updates for the next 10 days while I’m on this business trip so I’ll add a quick one now that I have some free time.  Last weekend I pulled an all nighter and finished the second landspeeder conversion to make sure they were ready for the local tournament.  I’m actually quite content on how these two came out.  I added some base coating to the new landspeeder and touched-up the first one to make them look identical.






Besides that, there has been not much progress on the rest of the army.  It has been a busy week at work and home which pretty much puts a hold on hobby related activities.  I managed to paint a base coat on the predator, which now is ready for highlights, shadowing and weathering.







Fortunately I was able to squeeze a couple of Terminator squads and some paint into my luggage so I’ll use my spare time to hopefully get them done.  If everything goes to plan I should have two more painted squads for the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment