Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Brother Aslan takes shape.

I can't believe it's been twelve days since my last update.  Real life has a way to get in the way of my plastic addiction.  Unfortunately there hasn't been much progress in the terminator modeling/painting side.   On the other hand I have finished modeling three terrain pieces for my cities of death table:  a bombed out factory, a leaking oil reserve tank, and a small ork bastion.  I'll probably post pictures later in the week. 

I have made some headway on Brother Aslan's background/fluff. As I said last update he's going to be my entry into Jack's FanDex special character competition (over at Red's Corps Red Scorpions Blog), and I want to come up with a suitable back-story to be included in the codex.  I have saved it as a pdf please take a look at it and let me know what you think.  Cleansing of Kaspion IX.  As always critiques are always welcome.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment